SASCA Scholarship Winners
Available to all Saskatchewan students who are now in their final year of high school in a SASCA member school.
Your application must have included all of the components below:
● This application form, completed and signed.
● A current high school transcript.
● An essay of up to 500 words describing your school and community involvement. Outline what motivated you to become involved, what was achieved by your involvement, and how this will be used by you after high school.
● Two letters of recommendation. One each from a school official and a non-school leader other than a relative.
● An optional essay of no more than 250 words describing any other circumstances that may be relevant to your application.